food interaction for TWINCAL
alcohol interaction for TWINCAL
pregnancy interaction for TWINCAL
lactation interaction for TWINCAL
medicine interaction for TWINCAL
SALT INFORMATION FOR TWINCAL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR TWINCAL 5 MG TABLET
Patients taking TWINCAL 5 MG TABLET
- 93%Once A Day
- 7%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR TWINCAL
- CILACAR 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.08/tabletRs. 40.76save 31% more per tablet
- LNBLOC 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44save 25% more per tablet
- NEXOVAS 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45save 23% more per tablet
- CILAHEART 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.96/tabletRs. 39.60save 33% more per tablet
- CINOD 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 4.65/tabletRs. 46.50save 21% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR TWINCAL
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Cilnidipine can cause swelling in the ankle or feet. Notify your doctor if it bothers you.
- The missing dose of the Cilnidipine can cause your blood pressure to go up suddenly, which raises the risk of heart attack and stroke. You can take the medicine at the same time every day to avoid forgetting it.
- You may get a headache that lasts for a short time, after starting Cilnidipine. This should become less noticeable after a few days.
- Cilnidipine may cause dizziness in the first few days of starting the treatment.
- Swelling, bleeding or tenderness of gums may occur after starting the treatment. Brushing and flossing of teeth carefully and regularly may prevent this.
Frequently asked questions FOR TWINCAL
Q. Is cilnidipine US FDA approved?
It is not approved by FDA for the treatment of hypertension
Q. What are the uses of cilnidipine/Cilacar?
Cilnidipine/Cilacar is used for the treatment of hypertension
Q. Is cilnidipine is a novel dihydropyridine?
Yes, cilnidipine belong to the class of selective dihydropyridine derivative calcium-channel blockers.