Medicine Overview of Troparin Injection
Side effects of Troparin Injection
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use Troparin Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Troparin Injection works
Troparin 3000iu injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Troparin Injection
Expert advice for Troparin Injection
- Exercise caution if you are an elderly patient, or have liver or kidney disease, at increased risk of bleeding complications, increased blood pressure, increased blood sugar or pre-existing metabolic acidosis (increased level of acid in blood).
- Ensure regular monitoring of hemoglobin, hematocrit, signs of bleeding, presence of blood in stools, clotting tests (activated partial thromboplastin time [aPTT] [or antifactor Xa activity levels] or activated clotting time [ACT]) while taking certoparin.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to certoparin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have current or history of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, generalised or local bleeding tendency, and uncontrolled severe high blood pressure.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Troparin 3000IU Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Troparin 3000IU Injection is probably usafe to use during la+more
ctation. Animal or human data is not available....
It is not known whether Troparin 3000IU Injection alters the+more
ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Tropari+more
n 3000IU Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Preva 75mg Tablet, Olsertain 40mg Tablet, Telma 20mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Certoparin, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Troparin
No substitutes found for this medicine