food interaction for TIROBAN
alcohol interaction for TIROBAN
pregnancy interaction for TIROBAN
lactation interaction for TIROBAN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TIROBAN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TIROBAN
- AGGRAMED 5MG INFUSION(100 ML infusion in bottle)Zydus CadilaRs. 40.73/ML of infusionRs. 4072.97pay 3% more per ML of infusion
- GP2BAN 5MG INFUSION(100 ML infusion in bottle)Gland Pharma LimitedRs. 44.70/ML of infusionRs. 4470pay 13% more per ML of infusion
- AGGRIBLOC 5 MG INFUSION(100 ML infusion in bottle)Abbott India LtdRs. 57.48/ML of infusionRs. 5748.10pay 46% more per ML of infusion
- AGGRITOR 5MG INFUSION(100 ML infusion in bottle)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 46/ML of infusionRs. 4600pay 16% more per ML of infusion
- AGRABAN 5MG INFUSION(100 ML infusion in bottle)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 54.42/ML of infusionRs. 5442.50pay 38% more per ML of infusion
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for TIROBAN
- Do not start tirofiban if you had biopsy, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (procedure to pump blood from heart), serious injury, major operation, ulcer in stomach or intestine in last 3 months, recent bleeding disorder, spinal procedure, splitting of aorta, uncontrolled high blood pressure, inflammation of lining around heart, inflammation of blood vessels, problems with blood vessels in retina, taking medicines to dissolve blood clots, heart failure, low blood pressure due to failing heart, liver disorder, low blood count or anaemia.
- Avoid situations that may lead to bruising or injury. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop unusual bruising or bleeding, pink or brown urine, dark, tarry, or bloody stools or if you cough up blood.
- Do not drink alcohol while on tirofiban treatment as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Tirofiban is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for TIROBAN
Q.What is tirofiban used for?
Tirofiban is used to prevent chest pain, heart attack and other thrombotic cardiovascular events by assisting blood flow to heart
Q.What is tirofiban hydrochloride?
Tirofiban hydrochloride is hydrochloride salt of tirofiban. It is a platelet aggregation inhibito
Q.How does tirofiban work?
Tirofiban works by preventing the formation of blood clots and thereby helps in maintaining uninterrupted blood supply to heart.