Medicine Overview of Tiroban Infusion
Uses of Tiroban Infusion
Tiroban 5mg Infusion is used in the treatment of unstable angina.
Side effects of Tiroban Infusion
Bleeding, Headache, Nausea.
How to use Tiroban Infusion
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
How Tiroban Infusion works
Tiroban 5mg infusion is an antiplatelet medication. It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Tiroban Infusion
Expert advice for Tiroban Infusion
- Do not start tirofiban if you had biopsy, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (procedure to pump blood from heart), serious injury, major operation, ulcer in stomach or intestine in last 3 months, recent bleeding disorder, spinal procedure, splitting of aorta, uncontrolled high blood pressure, inflammation of lining around heart, inflammation of blood vessels, problems with blood vessels in retina, taking medicines to dissolve blood clots, heart failure, low blood pressure due to failing heart, liver disorder, low blood count or anaemia.
- Avoid situations that may lead to bruising or injury. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop unusual bruising or bleeding, pink or brown urine, dark, tarry, or bloody stools or if you cough up blood.
- Do not drink alcohol while on tirofiban treatment as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Tirofiban is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Tiroban 5mg Infusion
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Tiroban 5mg Infusion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Tiroban 5mg Infusion should be used with caution during lact+more
ation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Not relevant, as Tiroban 5mg Infusion is intended for use in hospitalised patients.
Tiroban 5mg Infusion should be used with caution in patients+more
with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Tiroban 5mg Infusion may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Tiroban 5mg Infusion should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tiroban 5mg Infusion may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Tiroban 5mg Infusion is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
Use of Tiroban 5mg Infusion is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Tirofiban, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Tiroban 5mg Infusion
Frequently asked questions for Tirofiban
Tiroban is used to prevent chest pain, heart attack and other thrombotic cardiovascular events by assisting blood flow to heart
Q. What is tirofiban hydrochloride?
Tirofiban hydrochloride is hydrochloride salt of tirofiban. It is a platelet aggregation inhibito
Tiroban works by preventing the formation of blood clots and thereby helps in maintaining uninterrupted blood supply to heart.
User Submitted Feedback For Tiroban 5mg Infusion
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Tiroban 5mg Infusion. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Tiroban Infusion
Terofib 5mg Infusion
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹38.39/ml of Infusion
Aggribloc 5mg Infusion
₹57.48/ml of Infusion
J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹38.33/ml of Infusion
Fibroban 5mg Infusion
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹40.08/ml of Infusion
Aggramed 5mg Infusion
₹40.73/ml of Infusion