Medicine Overview of Aggramed Infusion
Aggramed 5mg Infusion is used in the treatment of unstable angina.
Bleeding, Headache, Nausea.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
Aggramed 5mg Infusion is an antiplatelet medication. It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Aggramed Infusion
- Do not start tirofiban if you had biopsy, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (procedure to pump blood from heart), serious injury, major operation, ulcer in stomach or intestine in last 3 months, recent bleeding disorder, spinal procedure, splitting of aorta, uncontrolled high blood pressure, inflammation of lining around heart, inflammation of blood vessels, problems with blood vessels in retina, taking medicines to dissolve blood clots, heart failure, low blood pressure due to failing heart, liver disorder, low blood count or anaemia.
- Avoid situations that may lead to bruising or injury. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop unusual bruising or bleeding, pink or brown urine, dark, tarry, or bloody stools or if you cough up blood.
- Do not drink alcohol while on tirofiban treatment as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Tirofiban is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Aggramed Infusion related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Aggramed 5mg Infusion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Aggramed 5mg Infusion should be used with caution during lactation.
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Not relevant, as Aggramed 5mg Infusion is intended for use in hospitalised patients.
Aggramed 5mg Infusion should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Aggramed 5mg Infusion may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Aggramed 5mg Infusion should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Aggramed 5mg Infusion may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Aggramed 5mg Infusion is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Aggramed 5mg Infusion, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Aggramed 5mg Infusion
How much was the improvement?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Aggramed 5mg Infusion. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Aggramed Infusion
Aggramed is used to prevent chest pain, heart attack and other thrombotic cardiovascular events by assisting blood flow to heart
Q. What is tirofiban hydrochloride?
Tirofiban hydrochloride is hydrochloride salt of tirofiban. It is a platelet aggregation inhibito
Aggramed works by preventing the formation of blood clots and thereby helps in maintaining uninterrupted blood supply to heart.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Aggramed 5mg Infusion: OLT, HNP, SWP, QTM, NTB, SGH, MLC, SHP, ENP, PTI, JSL, RHW, BHP, HIP, ZEL, PMA, HEX, HZF, BMJ, DFP, RJH, GTC, LHA, HTS, ANT, SRG, UMP, HGI, JVN, IPL, HPC, MAM, GHR, SVS, NXG, PNT, ESY, SJP, MMS, WSI, DVH, MPC, BHM, STA, BSN, HMP, TNH, ATL, SVH, AGT, SLN, PLT, RSA, 9T9, ADT, HBV, KMC, RKS, SDM, SAF, SWA, MDO, NSL, NAS, TRP, ARD, KHC, SBA, PPR, DLP, SCH, DPP, CLT, JVO, GTK, RPI, PVP, RUS, MDH, VDH, MAK, OHM, KHH, HAT, OIP, LCC, BBS, FGH, BAL, PWN, BLE, WHL, USF, BTM, RHL, TFP, AYM, NNH, BIO, SBL, EMB, GNC, BDN, SHC, P2P, VRS, RDH, TOM, AAY, MSD, ABP, ATP, DHR, AAR, BAP, SHD, EQN, GBL, JIV, NVY, RDR, AMR, AYU, NVL, EVP, INC, NDP, IAD, HSP, SGC, RPP, MAX, DPL, OWP, GPP, THP, DGN, RWP, DAO, DYG, ZVP, QLF, RSS, GPT, VNS, PRN, SYN, SSA, PEN