Medicine Overview of Tanatril Tablet
Side effects of Tanatril Tablet
Decreased blood pressure, Cough, Increased potassium level in blood, Fatigue, Weakness, Dizziness, Renal impairment.
How to use Tanatril Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Tanatril 5mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Tanatril Tablet works
Tanatril 5mg tablet is an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It works by reducing stress on the heart and relaxing blood vessel so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
In Depth Information on Tanatril Tablet
Expert advice for Tanatril Tablet
- You may get a dry cough while using Tanatril. Report to your doctor if there is a persistent cough.
- Tanatril may cause the level of potassium in blood to go up. Avoid taking potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods such as banana and broccoli.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have rapid swelling of the lips, tongue, and throat that may affect breathing.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- You shouldn’t take Tanatril if you’re pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Tanatril may cause birth defects or be fatal to your unborn baby.
Special precautions for Tanatril 5mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Tanatril 5mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Tanatril 5mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Animal or human data is not available....
Tanatril 5mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Tanatril 5mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Tacsant 0.5mg Capsule, Heplock 10IU Injection, Avery 300mg Tablet, Silybon 35mg Suspension
If you miss a dose of Imidapril, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Tanatril 5mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Imidapril
Tanatril hydrochloride is an antihypertensive drug that belongs to a class of medications called angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. It is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
Substitutes for Tanatril
No substitutes found for this medicine