food interaction for TAMFIL S
alcohol interaction for TAMFIL S
pregnancy interaction for TAMFIL S
lactation interaction for TAMFIL S
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TAMFIL S
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TAMFIL S CAPSULE
Patients taking TAMFIL S CAPSULE
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for TAMFIL SNo substitutes found
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for TAMFIL S
- Take the drug 30 minutes after the same meal every day.
- You may feel very dizzy when you first wake up. Be careful when standing or sitting up from a lying position.
- Do not start or continue the tamsulosin tablets and consult your doctor If you are allergic to tamsulosin, soya, peanut or to any of the other ingredients of tablet/capsule.
- Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly without consulting your doctor.
- Tamsulosin lowers blood pressure and may cause dizziness or fainting, especially when you first start taking it, or when you start taking it again. Call your doctor if you have severe dizziness or feel like you might pass out.
Frequently asked questions for TAMFIL S
Q.Is tamsulosin/ Flomax/ Veltam available over the counter?
No. Tamsulosin/ Flomax/ Veltam is not available over the counter. It is a prescription drug
Q.Is tamsulosin a steroid/ a diuretic?
No. Tamsulosin is not a steroid or diuretic. It is an alpha blocker
Q.Can I take tamsulosin with Cialis/ tadalafil/ finasteride/ ibuprofen/ sildenafil/ Viagra/ paracetamol/Tylenol/ Sudafed/ aspirin/, ciprofloxacin?
There are no confirmed studies about any interaction between tamsulosin and finasteride/ ibuprofen/ paracetamol/ Sudafed/ aspirin/ ciprofloxacin. However when tamsulosin is taken along with tadalafil or sildenefil the blood pressure may get lowered. Consult your doctor before use
Q.Does tamsulosin cause weight gain?
There is no confirmed evidence about tamsulosin causing weight gain. However the effect may vary with the individual taking the medicine
Q.Does tamsulosin lower prostate specific antigen?
Tamsulosin can lower the prostate specific antigen. However the effect may vary with the individual taking the medicine
Q.Does tamsulosin shrink prostate?
Tamsulosin is used to treat symptoms of enlarge prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia), however tamsulosin does not shrink the prostate
Q.Does tamsulosin contain sulfa?
Yes, tamsulosin contains sulpha (sulphur moiety, sulphonamide). Please consult your doctor prior to taking tamsulosin, if you have any allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives (sulfa allergy).
Q.Is deflazacort a steroid?
Yes. Deflazacort is a steroid
Q.Is deflazacort the better than prednisolone?
Both deflazacort and prednisolone are steroid drugs, equally effective in the treatment of various inflammations
Q.Is deflazacort FDA approved?
It is not approved by the USFDA
Q.What is deflazacort and what is it used for?
Deflazacort is a steroid medication used to treat various inflammation related diseases in the body
Q.How does deflazacort work?
Deflazacort being a steroid, it increases the levels of steroids in the body. These steroids reduce the production of substances which cause inflammation in the body.