food interaction for SULPITAC
alcohol interaction for SULPITAC
pregnancy interaction for SULPITAC
lactation interaction for SULPITAC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SULPITAC
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SULPITAC 50 MG TABLET
Patients taking SULPITAC 50 MG TABLET
- 55%Once A Day
- 26%Twice A Day
- 12%Thrice A week
- 2%Twice A Week
- 2%Alternate Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for SULPITAC
- SOLTUS 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 2% more per tablet
- SOLIAN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 9.11/tabletRs. 91.13pay 38% more per tablet
- AMIVAL 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5.70/tabletRs. 57save 14% more per tablet
- SOLAZE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 9% more per tablet
- AMISANT 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 5.30/tabletRs. 53save 20% more per tablet
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SULPITAC
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, have ever had fits (epileptic seizures), Parkinson’s disease, or suffering from dementia.
- Inform your doctor if you have/have a family history of heart disease, uneven heart rate, slow heartbeat, heart disease/condition called prolonged QT interval, stroke, diabetes, blood clots, low levels of potassium in blood, low levels of white blood cells in blood (agranulocytosis).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as amisulpride can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while on this treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not stop amisulpride suddenly as it may increase the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any of these symptoms: severe allergic reaction (with rash, itchy skin, swollen face, tongue or other body parts); blood clots; fit (seizure).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for SULPITAC
Q.Is amisulpride addictive/ a controlled drug?
Amisulpride is not addictive. However do follow your doctor’s instructions about dosage and duration of this treatment. It is not a controlled drug
Q.Is amisulpride an antipsychotic/atypical antipsychotic?
Yes. Amisulpride is an atypical antipsychotic
Q.Does amisulpride cause weight gain?
Amisulpride is known to cause weight gain. Consult your doctor if you observe weight gain after taking amisulpride
Q.How long does amisulpride take to work?
It may take several weeks for a patient to get benefited from amisulpride treatment. Consult your doctor if you observe no improvement in your symptoms after six to eight weeks of treatment.