food interaction for STABOSE
alcohol interaction for STABOSE
pregnancy interaction for STABOSE
lactation interaction for STABOSE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for STABOSE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for STABOSE
- VOLIBO 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80pay 14% more per tablet
- PPG 0.2 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.10/tabletRs. 123save 42% more per tablet
- VOBOSE 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.05/tabletRs. 70.53same price
- VOBIT 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.05/tabletRs. 80.50pay 15% more per tablet
- VOGO 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.02/tabletRs. 70.15same price
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. Neelima MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for STABOSE
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for STABOSE
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.