food interaction for SOLOKINASE
alcohol interaction for SOLOKINASE
pregnancy interaction for SOLOKINASE
lactation interaction for SOLOKINASE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SOLOKINASE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SOLOKINASE
- U FRAG 500000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 3799/injectionRs. 3799pay 955% more per injection
- KD UNASE 500000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 3400/injectionRs. 3400pay 844% more per injection
- UROKINASE TTK 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)TTK Healthcare LtdRs. 3640/injectionRs. 3640pay 911% more per injection
- MEDINASE 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 3428.57/injectionRs. 3428.57pay 852% more per injection
- RENOKINASE 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Biosena LifescienceRs. 1752.38/injectionRs. 1752.38pay 387% more per injection
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for SOLOKINASE
- Special care should be taken while using urokinase if you recently have had bleeding from stomach or intestines, had surgery or had given blood recently, had heart problems, have severe blood vessel in the brain or are above 75 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medication like heparin or other anticoagulants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), dipyridamole or dextrans.
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen to treat a fever after you have received urokinase as it may increase your risk of bleeding.
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury.
Frequently asked questions for SOLOKINASE
Q.What is urokinase made from/ found/ produced?
Urokinase is man-made product developed using a protein that occurs naturally in the kidneys. It is obtained from human neonatal kidney cells grown in tissue culture.