Drug interaction for SIZODON
SALT INFORMATION for SIZODONRisperidone(1 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Vomiting, Weight gain, Abdominal pain, Agitation, Altered menstrual cycle, Anxiety, Breast enlargement, Constipation, Decreased sexual function, Diarrhoea, Dry mouth, Difficulty in urination, Eczema, Dry skin, Frequent dreams, Heartburn, Nausea, Increased saliva production, Increased appetite, Insomnia, Muscle pain, Joint pain, Restlessness, Stomach pain, Swelling, Vision disorder
SUBSTITUTES for SIZODON
- RISDONE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.05/tabletRs. 20.50save 23% more per tablet
- RESPIDON 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.95/tabletRs. 19.47save 27% more per tablet
- RISPERDAL -1 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.98/tabletRs. 29.80pay 12% more per tablet
- RISPOND 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 2.90/tabletRs. 28.97pay 9% more per tablet
- RISNIA MD 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 1.40/tabletRs. 14save 47% more per tablet
Expert advice for SIZODON
- You will be regularly monitored for increase in weight, blood glucose level (if you are suffering from diabetes), and for signs and symptoms of fever and infection if you are having history of low white blood cell count.
- Children and adolescents should be carefully monitored to check the sleepiness (sedative) effects of risperidone.
- Your child will be regularly monitored for measurements of height, weight, sexual maturation, monitoring of menstrual functioning, and other potential prolactin-related effects.
- Use with caution if you have history of fits (seizures).
- If you are a men taking risperidone, you may be at a risk of getting priapism (persistent and painful erection of the penis). Seek for medical advice if you develop such signs and symptoms.
- Use risperidone with caution in patients with heart disorders such as heart failure, heart attack, conduction abnormalities, dehydration or decrease in blood volume.
- Do not take risperidone if you develop tardive dyskinesia (twitching or jerking movements that you cannot control in your face, tongue, or other parts of your body).
- Do not consume alcohol along with risperidone as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not take risperidone along with furosemide, as it may lead to death.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.