food interaction for SIMENDA
alcohol interaction for SIMENDA
pregnancy interaction for SIMENDA
lactation interaction for SIMENDA
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Simenda 12.5mg injection at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Simenda 12.5mg injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SIMENDA
Simenda 12.5mg injection is used in heart failure.
How it works
Simenda 12.5mg injection makes the heart pump blood with more strength and force causing more blood to circulate through the body.
Common side effects
Nausea, Abnormal heart rhythm, Headache, Decreased potassium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure, Myocardial infarction, Vomiting
SUBSTITUTES for SIMENDA
- VIMENDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 270.23/injectionRs. 270.23pay 216% more per injection
- LEMEN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Molekule India Pvt LtdRs. 453.48/injectionRs. 453.48pay 430% more per injection
- LIMANDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 399/ML of injectionRs. 399pay 367% more per ML of injection
- LEVOSIMED 12.5 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 316.54/ML of injectionRs. 316.54pay 270% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for SIMENDA
- You may be treated for low serum potassium levels before the treatment with levosimendan and your potassium levels will be monitored during treatment.
- You will be constantly monitored for changes in ECG, blood pressure and heart rate, urine output for at least 3 days after the treatment or until you become stable.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.