Medicine Overview of Rositus Tablet
Uses of Rositus Tablet
Rositus 2mg Tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Side effects of Rositus Tablet
Blurred vision, Respiratory tract infection, Bone fracture, Numbness.
How to use Rositus Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Rositus 2mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Rositus Tablet works
Rositus 2mg tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine. It works by increasing the body's sensitivity to insulin, a natural substance that helps control blood sugar levels.
In Depth Information on Rositus Tablet
Expert advice for Rositus Tablet
- Highly effective in decreasing haemoglobin A1c level (Hemoglobin A1c measures average blood sugar over time).
- Rositus may rarely cause hypoglycemia.
- Rositus is more likely to cause weight gain as compared to other anti-diabetic medicines.
- Rositus may cause fluid retention (edema), ranging from mild ankle swelling to severe swelling in the lungs that make it hard to breathe.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with any heart problems (high blood pressure, heart attack, heart failure, slow or irregular heart rate).
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with bladder cancer.
Special precautions for Rositus 2mg Tablet
Taking rosiglitazone with alcohol may affect blood glucose levels in patients with diabetes.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Rositus 2mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Rositus 2mg Tablet+more
during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Rositus 2mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Rositus 2mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney di+more
sease. No dose adjustment of Rositus 2mg Tablet is recommended....
Rositus 2mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Rositus 2mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Inform your doctor if you develop any signs and symptoms of jaundice while taking this medicine....
Inform your doctor if you develop any signs and symptoms of jaundice while taking this medicine.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Decmax 4mg Tablet, Derinide 0.5mg Respules 2ml, Apidra 100IU Cartridge 3ml, Decamycin 4mg Injection
If you miss a dose of Rosiglitazone, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.