Information about Rosiglitazone
Rosiglitazone is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
How rosiglitazone works
Rosiglitazone is an anti-diabetic medication. It works by increasing the body's sensitivity to insulin, a natural substance that helps control blood sugar levels.
Common side effects of rosiglitazone
Blurred vision, Numbness, Bone fracture, Respiratory tract infection
Available Medicine for Rosiglitazone
- ₹33 to ₹93Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹11000Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹36 to ₹99Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹100Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹56Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹21 to ₹55Aretaeus Pharmaceuticals3 variant(s)
- ₹60 to ₹100Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹57 to ₹90Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Rosiglitazone
- Rosiglitazone has been withdrawn from the market due to an increased risk of heart attack and heart-related deaths.