Medicine Overview of Ritopar UR Injection
Uses of Ritopar UR Injection
Ritopar UR 10mg Injection is used in preterm labor.
Side effects of Ritopar UR Injection
How to use Ritopar UR Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Ritopar UR Injection works
Ritopar ur 10mg injection relaxes the muscles of the uterus and prevents preterm delivery.
In Depth Information on Ritopar UR Injection
Expert advice for Ritopar UR Injection
- Caution is to be used if you are suffering from cardiac diseases, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, hypokalemia and diabetes mellitus.
- High doses of ritodrine might cause hypokalemia in patients taking corticosteroids, diuretics (acetazalamide, loop diuretics and thiazides) or theophylline.
- Your blood pressure and pulse rate may be monitored while on ritodrine treatment.
- Avoid over-hydration while taking ritodrine.
- Stop taking this medicine and you may advised to use ?–blocker as an antidote in case of drug overdose.
Special precautions for Ritopar UR 10mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Ritopar UR 10mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Ritopar UR 10mg Injection is probably usafe to use during la+more
ctation. Animal or human data is not available....
It is not known whether Ritopar UR 10mg Injection alters the+more
ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Ritopar+more
UR 10mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Ritopar UR 10mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Ritodrine
Ritopar ur is a 2-adrenergic agonist
Q. What it is used for?
It is used in in treatment of uncomplicated premature labour.