Information about Ritodrine
Ritodrine is used in preterm labor.
How ritodrine works
Ritodrine relaxes the muscles of the uterus and prevents preterm delivery.
Common side effects of ritodrine
Available Medicine for Ritodrine
- ₹157Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹165Juggat Pharma1 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹210Neon Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹46 to ₹155Mercury Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹18 to ₹73Unicure India Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹114Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹183Menarini India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹72Swiss Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹86Ordain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹89Almet Corporation Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ritodrine
- Caution is to be used if you are suffering from cardiac diseases, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, hypokalemia and diabetes mellitus.
- High doses of ritodrine might cause hypokalemia in patients taking corticosteroids, diuretics (acetazalamide, loop diuretics and thiazides) or theophylline.
- Your blood pressure and pulse rate may be monitored while on ritodrine treatment.
- Avoid over-hydration while taking ritodrine.
- Stop taking this medicine and you may advised to use ?–blocker as an antidote in case of drug overdose.
Frequently asked questions for Ritodrine
Q. What is Ritodrine?
Ritodrine is a 2-adrenergic agonist
Q. What it is used for?
It is used in in treatment of uncomplicated premature labour.