Information about Ritodrine
Ritodrine is used in premature labor.
How Ritodrine works
It eases the contraction of the uterus and helps relaxing it, thereby preventing premature delivery.
Common side effects of Ritodrine
Slow heart rate, Palpitations, Tremor, Chest discomfort, Breathlessness, Increased glucose level in blood, Increased Fetal Heart Rate
Available Medicine for Ritodrine
UtodinSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Ritopar URMercury Laboratories Ltd
₹46 to ₹1542 variant(s)
RitrodNeon Laboratories Ltd
₹49 to ₹2103 variant(s)
UnisoxUnicure India Pvt Ltd
₹18 to ₹723 variant(s)
GynospaSaimark Biotech Pvt Ltd
YutoparAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹100 to ₹1142 variant(s)
TocoparDewcare Concept Pvt.Ltd.
FetocareSwiss Pharma Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Ritodrine
- Ritodrine is used in the management of premature labour.
- Avoid over-hydration while taking this medicine.
- Regularly monitor your blood pressure and pulse rate while on treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from high blood pressure, diabetes, or thyroid disorders.
- Inform your doctor immediately if your contractions begin again or your water breaks.