Medicine Overview of Ritodine Injection
Uses of Ritodine Injection
Ritodine 50mg Injection is used in preterm labor.
Side effects of Ritodine Injection
How to use Ritodine Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Ritodine Injection works
Ritodine 50mg injection relaxes the muscles of the uterus and prevents preterm delivery.
In Depth Information on Ritodine Injection
Expert advice for Ritodine Injection
- Caution is to be used if you are suffering from cardiac diseases, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, hypokalemia and diabetes mellitus.
- High doses of ritodrine might cause hypokalemia in patients taking corticosteroids, diuretics (acetazalamide, loop diuretics and thiazides) or theophylline.
- Your blood pressure and pulse rate may be monitored while on ritodrine treatment.
- Avoid over-hydration while taking ritodrine.
- Stop taking this medicine and you may advised to use ?–blocker as an antidote in case of drug overdose.
Special precautions for Ritodine 50mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Ritodine 50mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Ritodine 50mg Inje+more
ction during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Ritodine 50mg Injection alters the a+more
bility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Ritodin+more
e 50mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Ritodine 50mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Ritodrine
Ritodine is a 2-adrenergic agonist
Q. What it is used for?
It is used in in treatment of uncomplicated premature labour.