Medicine Overview of Rezult Tablet
Uses of Rezult Tablet
Rezult 8mg Tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Side effects of Rezult Tablet
Blurred vision, Respiratory tract infection, Bone fracture, Numbness.
How to use Rezult Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Rezult 8mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Rezult Tablet works
Rezult 8mg tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine. It works by increasing the body's sensitivity to insulin, a natural substance that helps control blood sugar levels.
In Depth Information on Rezult Tablet
Expert advice for Rezult Tablet
- Highly effective in decreasing haemoglobin A1c level (Hemoglobin A1c measures average blood sugar over time).
- Rezult may rarely cause hypoglycemia.
- Rezult is more likely to cause weight gain as compared to other anti-diabetic medicines.
- Rezult may cause fluid retention (edema), ranging from mild ankle swelling to severe swelling in the lungs that make it hard to breathe.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with any heart problems (high blood pressure, heart attack, heart failure, slow or irregular heart rate).
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with bladder cancer.
Special precautions for Rezult 8mg Tablet
Taking rosiglitazone with alcohol may affect blood glucose levels in patients with diabetes.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Rezult 8mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Rezult 8mg Tablet should be used with caution during lactati+more
on. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Rezult 8mg Tablet alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Rezult 8mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Rezult 8mg Tablet is recommended.+more
Concomitant administration of metformin and Rosiglitazone maleate is also contraindicated in patients with renal impairment....
Concomitant administration of metformin and Rosiglitazone maleate is also contraindicated in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Decmax 4mg Tablet, Derinide 0.5mg Respules 2ml, Apidra 100IU Cartridge 3ml, Decamycin 4mg Injection
If you miss a dose of Rosiglitazone, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.