food interaction for REVIFAB
alcohol interaction for REVIFAB
pregnancy interaction for REVIFAB
lactation interaction for REVIFAB
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for REVIFAB
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for REVIFAB
- FEBUTAZ 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 31% more per tablet
- FEBUSTAT 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 10.20/tabletRs. 102pay 49% more per tablet
- FEBUGET 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 31% more per tablet
- FEBURIC 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 31% more per tablet
- FURIC 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 35% more per tablet
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for REVIFAB
- Do not start or continue the febuxostat tablets and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- To help prevent attacks, avoid beer, sugary drinks, and foods like red meat, seafood, turkey, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach, and mushrooms.
- You may have an increase in gout symptom flares when you first start taking febuxostat. For best results, keep taking the medication as directed.
Frequently asked questions for REVIFAB
Q.Is febuxostat better than allopurinol?
Both are beneficial in treatment of gout. Any drug can be superior as per indication or patient profile
Q.Is febuxostat a steroid?
No. Febuxostat is not a steroid
Q.Can I take colchicine with febuxostat?
Yes. colchicine can be taken with febuxostat
Q.What is Febutaz 40 or feburic 40?
Febutaz 40 and feburic 40 contains febuxostat. If used for approved indication and in appropriate dose, Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Are they safe?
febuxostat is generally safe
Q.Is febuxostat US FDA approved?
Yes. it is an US FDA approved drug.