food interaction for RESPLEND
alcohol interaction for RESPLEND
pregnancy interaction for RESPLEND
lactation interaction for RESPLEND
medicine interaction for RESPLEND
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR RESPLEND
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR RESPLEND
- MINIPRESS XL 2.5 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 312pay 36% more per tablet
- PRAZOLIN 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)C M R Life SciencesRs. 5/tabletRs. 50save 35% more per tablet
- PRAZOCIP XL 2.5 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.82/tabletRs. 72.37save 37% more per tablet
- PRACEPT 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5/tabletRs. 50save 35% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR RESPLEND
- The drug can cause dizziness, drowziness or nausea. Consult your doctor, if these side effects do not improve.
- Take the drug with food or at bedtime to avoid side effects.
- Check your blood pressure 1 week after starting this drug and consult your doctor, if it has not improved.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machinery after taking prazosin.
Frequently asked questions FOR RESPLEND
Q. What is minipress xl?
Minipress XL is a brand (proprietary) name of prazosin drug. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q. Is prazosin an opiate, narcotic, benzodiazepine, or beta-blocker?
No. Prazosin is not narcotic. It doesn't belong to opiate, benzodiazepine or beta blocker class. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q. Is prazosin safe?
Prazosin is generally well tolerated. Self-medication is always harmful, so it should be used only under the guidance and recommendations of a doctor
Q. Is prazosin addictive?
No. Prazosin does not have habit forming potential.