Information about Prazosin
Prazosin is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How Prazosin works
Prazosin is an alpha blocker. It lowers blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily through the body.
Common side effects of Prazosin
Dizziness, Headache, Drowsiness, Weakness, Low energy, Palpitations, Nausea
Available Medicine for Prazosin
₹415 to ₹5172 variant(s)
PrazopressSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹60 to ₹3884 variant(s)
PrazopillIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹90 to ₹3705 variant(s)
RenopressLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹79 to ₹1062 variant(s)
PrazolinC M R Life Sciences
₹60 to ₹853 variant(s)
₹80 to ₹902 variant(s)
PrazocinJohnlee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹138 to ₹1872 variant(s)
CzopressCmg Biotech Pvt Ltd
₹55 to ₹782 variant(s)
BiozocinBiochem Pharmaceutical Industries
₹118 to ₹2412 variant(s)
Expert advice for Prazosin
- You have been prescribed Prazosin for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure, especially when you first start taking this medicine. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Prazosin as it may enhance the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine causing increased dizziness.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Inform your doctor that you are taking Prazosin if you are scheduled for a cataract surgery.