Information about Tadalafil
How Tadalafil works
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. In erectile dysfunction, it works by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. In benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), it helps relax the muscles in the prostate gland and the bladder to relieve urinary symptoms.
Common side effects of Tadalafil
Headache, Blurred vision, Muscle pain, Nasal congestion (stuffy nose), Indigestion, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Nosebleeds
Available Medicine for Tadalafil
MegalisMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹156 to ₹3242 variant(s)
ForzestSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹78 to ₹4732 variant(s)
ModulaSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
ED SaveFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹39 to ₹1802 variant(s)
MildfilFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹121 to ₹2753 variant(s)
TadactIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹140 to ₹2192 variant(s)
₹499 to ₹19963 variant(s)
₹332 to ₹6223 variant(s)
₹83 to ₹2473 variant(s)
Expert advice for Tadalafil
- You have been prescribed Tadalafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- It may also be used for treating the urinary symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
- It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once a day.
- It may cause dizziness or blurred vision. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can reduce your ability to get an erection and can make dizziness worse.
- Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not use Tadalafil if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain), if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.