Information about Tadalafil
Tadalafil is used for erectile dysfunction.
How Tadalafil works
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. In erectile dysfunction, it works by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. In benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), it helps relax the muscles in the prostate gland and the bladder to relieve urinary symptoms.
Common side effects of Tadalafil
Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Headache, Blurred vision, Muscle pain, Upset stomach, Rash
Available Medicine for Tadalafil
MegalisMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹171 to ₹3562 variant(s)
ForzestSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹78 to ₹5152 variant(s)
ModulaSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
ED SaveFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹39 to ₹1972 variant(s)
MildfilFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹133 to ₹3023 variant(s)
TadactIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹155 to ₹2412 variant(s)
₹548 to ₹21923 variant(s)
₹348 to ₹6223 variant(s)
₹83 to ₹2723 variant(s)
Expert advice for Tadalafil
- You have been prescribed Tadalafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once a day.
- It may also be used for treating the urinary symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
- It may cause dizziness or blurred vision. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can reduce your ability to get an erection and can make dizziness worse.
- Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not use Tadalafil if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain), if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.