Medicine Overview of Repoise Tablet
Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Sleepiness, Dryness in mouth, Abnormality of voluntary movements, Parkinsonism, Weight gain, Akathisia, Dystonia, Constipation.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Repoise 50mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Repoise 50mg Tablet is a typical antipsychotic. It works by blocking the action of dopamine, a chemical messenger in the brain that affects thoughts and mood.
In Depth Information on Repoise Tablet
- Take precautions as long term use of thioridazine may cause neuroleptic malignant syndrome (characterized by extreme body temperature, muscle rigidity, altered mental status) and tardive dyskinesia (disorder resulting in involuntary, repetitive body movements).
- You may be at risk of developing hypotension (low blood pressure) during the treatment with thioridazine if you are a female or an elderly or alcoholic patient.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from narrow-angle glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eyes that causes visual problem), prostatic hypertrophy (enlargement of organ called prostate), heart disease or epilepsy.
- You should undergo regular eye examinations if you are receiving thioridazine for long term or in high doses or if you have liver disease.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as thioridazine may impair the mental and/or physical abilities.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Repoise Tablet related warnings
Repoise 50mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Repoise 50mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Repoise 50mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
As Repoise 50mg Tablet may impair your thinking or reactions. Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy and this may affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Repoise 50mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Repoise 50mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Repoise interacts with these medicines
Taking Repoise with any of the following medicines can modify the effect of either of them and cause some undesirable side effects
Medicines with composition Fluconazole: Vinfem, Onecan, AF, Fungibid, Fumycin, Fungina, Syscan, Flucide, Gocan, Funspor, Acroflu, Lodo, Fcn, Fungicon, Forcan, Odicon, Fluka
Medicines with composition Itraconazole: Sporanox
Medicines with composition Duloxetine: Delok, Sympta, Duletin, Duxet, Duzela, Dulot, Dxt, Duzac, Dulane, Duvanta, Dulife, Ulozet, Nudep, Duloxee, Symbal, Dulojoy
Medicines with composition Ropinirole: Ropark
Medicines with composition Voriconazole: Voritrol
Medicines with composition Primidone: Mysoline
Medicines with composition Spiramycin: Toxocare
Medicines with composition Oxazepam: Anxozap
Medicines with composition Escitalopram: Recita, Articalm, SC Talo, Szetalo, Feliz-S, Nexito, Cilentra, Stalopam, Censpram, S-Celepra, Escytop, Ezeepam, Firsito, Prasilex, Escitapax, Escitalent, Esjoy
Medicines with composition Azithromycin: Zerox
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Repoise 50mg Tablet: FGH, BDN, RHW, ABP, NDP, GTC, SWP, DFP, BBS, PWN, SHD, MAX, BMJ, NTB, SGC, VRS, BHP, KHH, NSL, AAY, BIO, CLT, ADT, MLC, RSA, PTI, HAT, EMB, SHP, PNT, SRG, 9T9, MSD, RJH, WSI, MDO, NVL, GBL, SBL, MAK, TRP, PEN, BSN, RHL, RSS, PVP, DGN, RKS, EQN, BAL, ZVP, OLT, JMJ, ATP, DPP, SBA, PPR, MAM, MPC, INC, SAF, OWP, SVH, ZEL, AYU, HIP, TOM, SJP, USF, THP, GNC, HPC, ANT, AVN, IAD, SDM, TNH, MOM, GTK, SCH, SSA, ARD, DHR, OIP, JIV, SYN, STA, ENP, RUS, GPT, WHL, MMS, UMP, IPL, RWP, DYG, PLT, SAT, HGI, HMP, NVY, HEX, SWA, DPL, JVO, BTM, NNH, DLP, RPP, DDR, AMR, NWP, OHM, ATL, LCC, LHA, HBV, PRN, NXG, AGT, AAR, JVN, GPP