Medicine Overview of Real One Tablet
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Real One 15mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Real One 15mg Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Real One Tablet
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Real One Tablet related warnings
Real One 15mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Real One 15mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Real One 15mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Real One 15mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Real One 15mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Real One 15mg Tablet is recommended.
Real One 15mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Real One 15mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Real One Tablet
No, Real one is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Yes, Real one is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
No, Real one belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Taking Real One with any of the following medicines can modify the effect of either of them and cause some undesirable side effects
Medicines with composition Fluconazole: Vinfem, Onecan, AF, Fungibid, Fumycin, Fungina, Syscan, Flucide, Gocan, Funspor, Acroflu, Lodo, Fcn, Fungicon, Forcan, Odicon, Fluka
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Real One 15mg Tablet: BBS, SRG, ABP, DPL, CLT, ATP, SVH, AMR, UMP, JVO, NVY, JVN, MAK, GPT, SSA, ANT, AGT, ENP, DLP, RSA, SBL, BIO, VRS, HPC, OWP, HMP, OIP, AAY, PEN, TOM, DGN, TNH, MAX, KHH, USF, HBV, SHD, BDN, STA, PPR, SCH, SGC, HEX, LCC, GBL, SAF, RPP, JIV, DFP, OHM, ZEL, SDM, PVP, PLT, HAT, NVL, PNT, PTI, MPC, GNC, RSS, AVN, SWA, NSL, OLT, THP, MDO, SWP, JMJ, IAD, SYN, PRN, MMS, SAT, BMJ, RJH, RUS, LHA, EQN, RWP, SJP, WSI, HIP, ADT, NWP, ZVP, GPP, NNH, DPP, RKS, ARD, ATL, MAM, 9T9, NXG, RHW, SBA, BHP, BAL, AYU, PWN, SHP, MLC, DDR, FGH, GTK, EMB, MOM, RHL, AAR, INC, BTM, IPL, DYG, MSD, HGI, TRP, NTB, DHR, GTC, WHL, NDP, BSN