food interaction for RANTER
alcohol interaction for RANTER
pregnancy interaction for RANTER
lactation interaction for RANTER
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RANTER
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for RANTER
- NIMULAR SP 100MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Stanford Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 4.24/capsuleRs. 42.37pay 99% more per capsule
- NIMPUS 100MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ampus Life Sciences LtdRs. 2.85/capsuleRs. 28.50pay 34% more per capsule
- NICIP 100 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3/capsuleRs. 30pay 41% more per capsule
- ZENIM 100MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 3.03/capsuleRs. 30.26pay 42% more per capsule
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for RANTER
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for RANTER
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.