food interaction for NIMPUS
alcohol interaction for NIMPUS
pregnancy interaction for NIMPUS
lactation interaction for NIMPUS
medicine interaction for NIMPUS
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NIMPUS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NIMPUS
- NIMULAR SP 100MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Stanford Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 4.24/capsuleRs. 42.37pay 49% more per capsule
- RANTER 100MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Royal LabsRs. 2.12/capsuleRs. 21.25save 25% more per capsule
- ZENIM 100MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 3.03/capsuleRs. 30.26pay 6% more per capsule
- NICIP 100 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3/capsuleRs. 30pay 5% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR NIMPUS
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NIMPUS
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.