food interaction for NIMULAR SP
alcohol interaction for NIMULAR SP
pregnancy interaction for NIMULAR SP
lactation interaction for NIMULAR SP
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NIMULAR SP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NIMULAR SP
- NIMPUS 100MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ampus Life Sciences LtdRs. 2.85/capsuleRs. 28.50save 33% more per capsule
- RANTER 100MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Royal LabsRs. 2.12/capsuleRs. 21.25save 50% more per capsule
- NICIP 100 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3/capsuleRs. 30save 29% more per capsule
- ZENIM 100MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 3.03/capsuleRs. 30.26save 29% more per capsule
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for NIMULAR SP
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for NIMULAR SP
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.