food interaction for PSORID
alcohol interaction for PSORID
pregnancy interaction for PSORID
lactation interaction for PSORID
medicine interaction for PSORID
Avoid Psorid 100 mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PSORID
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PSORID 100 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking PSORID 100 MG CAPSULE
- 46%Once A Day
- 42%Twice A Day
- 9%Thrice A Day
- 1%Once A Week
- 1%Alternate Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR PSORID
- PANIMUN BIORAL 100 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 95.77/capsuleRs. 574.60same price
- SANDIMMUN NEORAL 100 MG CAPSULE(50 capsules in packet)Novartis India LtdRs. 95.77/capsuleRs. 4788.50same price
- ARPIMUNE ME 100 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 70.55/capsuleRs. 352.75save 26% more per capsule
- CYCLOPHIL ME 100 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 111.60/capsuleRs. 669.60pay 17% more per capsule
- GRAFTIN 100 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 118.58/capsuleRs. 592.90pay 24% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR PSORID
Frequently asked questions FOR PSORID
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.