Medicine Overview of Privent Tablet DT
Side effects of Privent Tablet DT
Increased sensitivity to light, Acne-like rash, Allergic reaction, Itching, Blurred vision, Headache, Tingling sensation in eye, Burning sensation in eye, Dry eye, Eye discharge, Eye pain, Eyelid disorder, Increased production of tears, Influenza like symptoms, Running nose, Sore throat.
How to use Privent Tablet DT
How Privent Tablet DT works
In Depth Information on Privent Tablet DT
Expert advice for Privent Tablet DT
- Remove soft lenses from your eyes before instilling ketotifen eye drop and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting lenses.
- Keep a gap of at least 5 min before applying some other medicinal product.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries as Ketotifen may cause blurred vision or drowsiness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while on ketotifen treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines for depression or allergy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
During the first few days of treatment with Privent 1mg Tablet DT the patient’s reactions may be impaired and he/she should, therefore, exercise care when driving a vehicle or operating machinery.