food interaction for PRAZOPILL
alcohol interaction for PRAZOPILL
pregnancy interaction for PRAZOPILL
lactation interaction for PRAZOPILL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PRAZOPILL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PRAZOPILL 2.5 MG TABLET XL
Patients taking PRAZOPILL 2.5 MG TABLET XL
- 64%Once A Day
- 36%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for PRAZOPILL
- PRAZOPRESS 2.5 MG TABLET XL(14 tablet xl in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.93/tablet xlRs. 97save 9% more per tablet xl
- BIOZOCIN XL 2.5MG TABLET(15 tablet xl in strip)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 7.90/tablet xlRs. 118.50pay 4% more per tablet xl
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for PRAZOPILL
- The drug can cause dizziness, drowziness or nausea. Consult your doctor, if these side effects do not improve.
- Take the drug with food or at bedtime to avoid side effects.
- Check your blood pressure 1 week after starting this drug and consult your doctor, if it has not improved.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machinery after taking prazosin.
Frequently asked questions for PRAZOPILL
Q.What is minipress xl?
Minipress XL is a brand (proprietary) name of prazosin drug. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q.Is prazosin an opiate, narcotic, benzodiazepine, or beta-blocker?
No. Prazosin is not narcotic. It doesn't belong to opiate, benzodiazepine or beta blocker class. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q.Is prazosin safe?
Prazosin is generally well tolerated. Self-medication is always harmful, so it should be used only under the guidance and recommendations of a doctor
Q.Is prazosin addictive?
No. Prazosin does not have habit forming potential.