food interaction for PRAXET
alcohol interaction for PRAXET
pregnancy interaction for PRAXET
lactation interaction for PRAXET
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PRAXET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PRAXET
- PARI 37.5 MG TABLET CR(10 tablet cr in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 21.20/tablet crRs. 212pay 7% more per tablet cr
- PAROCEN 37.5 MG TABLET CR(10 tablet cr in strip)USV LtdRs. 18.20/tablet crRs. 182save 8% more per tablet cr
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for PRAXET
- If you experience increased depression, suicidal behavior, bipolar disorder (mania), restlessness, agitation, overactive behavior, confusion, fits (seizures or epilepsy), serotonin syndrome (muscle cramps, fever, anxiety).
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
Frequently asked questions for PRAXET
Q.Is Paroxetine a narcotic/controlled/addictive substance?
No. Paroxetine is not a narcotic/controlled substance. However, it can cause addiction in some cases because of its effects on the brain
Q.Is paroxetine available or sold over the counter?
No. Paroxetine is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q.Is paroxetine the same as Xanax?
No. Paroxetine is an anti-depressant while Xanax (alprazolam) is a sedative/anti-epileptic drug
Q.Is paroxetine safe?
Yes. Paroxetine is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Is paroxetine a MAOI/benzodiazepine/anti-depressant?
Paroxetine is not a MAOI (mono-amino oxidase inhibitor) or a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-depressant
Q.Can I take paroxetine with ibuprofen/diazepam/Tylenol/Xanax/tramadol/propranolol?
Paroxetine should not be taken with diazepam, Xanax (alprazolam), paracetamol (Tylenol), tramadol or propranolol as it interacts with these drugs. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Does paroxetine cause headache, weight loss, memory loss, hair loss, high blood pressure?
Yes. Paroxetine may cause headache, weight loss, memory loss, hair loss or high blood pressure. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.