Medicine Overview of Pradaxa Capsule
Side effects of Pradaxa Capsule
How to use Pradaxa Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Pradaxa 75mg Capsule at a fixed time.
How Pradaxa Capsule works
Pradaxa 75mg capsule is a novel oral anticoagulant (NOAC). It works by preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
In Depth Information on Pradaxa Capsule
Expert advice for Pradaxa Capsule
- Good medication for preventing blood clots.
- For best results, take Pradaxa at the same time every day.
- Doesn't require regular blood tests (PT-INR).
- Interacts less with food or other medicines; hence doesn’t require frequent dose changes.
- Pradaxa increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, using sharp objects or engaging in contact sports (e.g. football, wrestling).
- Notify your doctor if you see blood in your vomit, urine or stool (black, tarry stools or bright red blood).
- Notify your doctor if you have any kidney problem.
- If you are going to have a surgery or dental treatment, you may be asked to stop taking Pradaxa temporarily.
- There are antidotes to stop bleeding caused by overdose of Pradaxa.
Special precautions for Pradaxa 75mg Capsule
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Pradaxa 75mg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Pradaxa 75mg Capsule is probably usafe to use during lactati+more
on. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Pradaxa 75mg Capsule does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Pradaxa 75mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Pradaxa 75mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Pradaxa 75mg Capsule is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Pradaxa 75mg Capsule is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Pradaxa 75mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients+more
with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pradaxa 75mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Dabigatran, please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Pradaxa 75mg Capsule: 9T9, KHH, OIP, ENP, PSP, ADT, RKS, MPC, DPP, JMJ, RSA, ATL, JIV, MAK, LHA, GTK, GNC, NDP, HIP, SHM, DYG, MOM, AAY, GPT, FGH, OWP, HEX, USF, BDN, HGI, HBV, SBL, AYU, NVL, SBA, WSI, DFP, BSN, RSS, EQN, ZVP, STA, AGT, PLT, DLP, SAF, LCC, SHP, SAT, OLT, BIO, PNT, MAX, EMB, SSA, GTC, OHM, RPP, SWA, IPL, DEL, RJH, NWP, BTM, SJP, BLP, ATP, RUS, RHW, AAR, PTS, PEN, DDR, MMS
Substitutes for Pradaxa
No substitutes found for this medicine