Information about Dabigatran Etexilate
Dabigatran Etexilate Uses
How Dabigatran Etexilate works
Dabigatran Etexilate is a novel oral anticoagulant (NOAC). It works by preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
Common side effects of Dabigatran Etexilate
Nausea, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Gastrointestinal bleeding, Dyspepsia, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Nosebleeds, Skin bleeding
Available Medicine for Dabigatran Etexilate
₹356 to ₹7183 variant(s)
AfogatranTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹291 to ₹3983 variant(s)
₹291 to ₹3793 variant(s)
DabigzaGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹251 to ₹4625 variant(s)
₹356 to ₹3983 variant(s)
DabigatNatco Pharma Ltd
₹278 to ₹3503 variant(s)
DabiclotAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹242 to ₹3983 variant(s)
DabilongMicro Labs Ltd
₹280 to ₹4523 variant(s)
DabitraEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹190 to ₹2903 variant(s)
₹218 to ₹3083 variant(s)
Expert advice for Dabigatran Etexilate
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by your doctor.
- Dabigatran Etexilate increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, using sharp objects or engaging in contact sports (e.g., football and wrestling).
- If you are going to have a surgery or dental treatment, you may be asked to stop taking Dabigatran Etexilate temporarily.
- Your doctor may get a blood test done to check kidney function before starting treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking the medication without talking to your doctor.