food interaction for PARI
alcohol interaction for PARI
pregnancy interaction for PARI
lactation interaction for PARI
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PARI
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PARI
- PEXEP 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.45/tabletRs. 204.50pay 3% more per tablet
- XET 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 17.66/tabletRs. 176.57save 11% more per tablet
- PRAXO 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)KC LaboratoriesRs. 12.81/tabletRs. 128.08save 35% more per tablet
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. T. BansalMBBS
Expert advice for PARI
- If you experience increased depression, suicidal behavior, bipolar disorder (mania), restlessness, agitation, overactive behavior, confusion, fits (seizures or epilepsy), serotonin syndrome (muscle cramps, fever, anxiety).
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
Frequently asked questions for PARI
Q.Is Paroxetine a narcotic/controlled/addictive substance?
No. Paroxetine is not a narcotic/controlled substance. However, it can cause addiction in some cases because of its effects on the brain
Q.Is paroxetine available or sold over the counter?
No. Paroxetine is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q.Is paroxetine the same as Xanax?
No. Paroxetine is an anti-depressant while Xanax (alprazolam) is a sedative/anti-epileptic drug
Q.Is paroxetine safe?
Yes. Paroxetine is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Is paroxetine a MAOI/benzodiazepine/anti-depressant?
Paroxetine is not a MAOI (mono-amino oxidase inhibitor) or a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-depressant
Q.Can I take paroxetine with ibuprofen/diazepam/Tylenol/Xanax/tramadol/propranolol?
Paroxetine should not be taken with diazepam, Xanax (alprazolam), paracetamol (Tylenol), tramadol or propranolol as it interacts with these drugs. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Does paroxetine cause headache, weight loss, memory loss, hair loss, high blood pressure?
Yes. Paroxetine may cause headache, weight loss, memory loss, hair loss or high blood pressure. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.