Information about Reboxetine
Reboxetine is used in the treatment of depression.
How Reboxetine works
Reboxetine works in depression by increasing the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood.
Common side effects of Reboxetine
Constipation, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Nausea
Expert advice for Reboxetine
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- You may have to wait for 2 to 4 weeks to get the full effect.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Reboxetine can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.