Medicine Overview of Panoxen Spray
Panoxen Spray is used in rheumatic pain, muscle pain, arthralgia and musculo-skeletal pain.
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
Panoxen Spray is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of prostaglandin, that causes allergy symptoms and inflammation (swelling and redness).
In Depth Information on Panoxen Spray
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Panoxen Spray related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Panoxen Spray may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Panoxen Spray is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Panoxen Spray does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Panoxen Spray in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Panoxen Spray in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Panoxen Spray
Q. Is diclofenac topical a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Panoxen Spray: HEX, RKS, RDH, RHL, ENP, AAR, DGN, SSA, TFP, WSI, UMP, ATP, HAT, BMJ, RHW, MDH, HGI, DLP, DVH, VNS, HZF, OHM, NVY, SGC, LCC, RJH, NVL, HTS, BHP, RPP, MAK, BHM, HSP, RPI, PMA, ZVP, SCH, GTK, PPR, JIV, DHR, SHC, ATL, P2P, TNH, EMB, MLC, GHR, IAD, PTI, SLN, DFP, RSS, AMR, GTC, PEN, DPL, BAP, NTB, FGH, MPC, ESY, OWP, BLE, SAF, SWA, RDR, NXG, IPL, SYN, PLT, VDH, BDN, PNT, SGH, DYG, RWP, DPP, BSN, ABP, WHL, PWN, JSL, VRS, NSL, RSA, SHD, GBL, BBS, GPP, OIP, OLT, ADT, KHC, USF, AAY, NNH, GPT, KHH, TOM, KMC, 9T9, PRN, BIO, HIP, SDM, SRG, STA, SJP, EVP, QLF, MMS, MAM, LHA, MAX, INC, GNC, ANT, JVN, BAL, THP, HMP, MSD, HPC, PVP, JVO, MDO, HBV, BTM, ARD, RUS, QTM, CLT, HNP, SVH, SBA, TRP, AGT, AYM, SBL, ZEL, EQN, NDP, SWP, SHP, AYU