food interaction for P GLITZ
alcohol interaction for P GLITZ
pregnancy interaction for P GLITZ
lactation interaction for P GLITZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for P GLITZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for P GLITZ
- PIOZ 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.26/tabletRs. 72.64pay 293% more per tablet
- PIOGLIT 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.70/tabletRs. 107pay 479% more per tablet
- PIONORM 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 6.40/tabletRs. 64pay 247% more per tablet
- PIOGLAR 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.40/tabletRs. 134pay 626% more per tablet
- PIOSYS 30 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.55/tabletRs. 76.50pay 38% more per tablet
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Neelima MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for P GLITZ
- If you are allergic to pioglitazone or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have heart failure or have had heart failure in the past.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you have had a complication of diabetes causing rapid weight loss, nausea or vomiting (diabetic ketoacidosis) or a special type of diabetic eye disease with swelling of the back of the eye(macular edema).
- If you have ever had bladder cancer and blood in urine.
- If you have cysts on your ovaries (polycystic ovary syndrome).
Frequently asked questions for P GLITZ
Q.Does pioglitazone cause hair loss?
No, pioglitazone does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, consult your doctor
Q.Does pioglitazone cause bladder cancer or any other cancer?
In clinical studies, more people who took pioglitazone for more than one year developed bladder cancer as compared to those who did not take pioglitazone. It is recommended to consult your doctor about the risk of taking this medication if you have had bladder cancer in the past or have a history of passing blood in urine. No other cancer type has been linked with use of pioglitazone
Q.Does pioglitazone cause heart failure?
Pioglitazone can cause fluid retention, which may worsen or precipitate heart failure
Q.Is pioglitazone safe?
Pioglitazone is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.