food interaction for OZOLID
alcohol interaction for OZOLID
pregnancy interaction for OZOLID
lactation interaction for OZOLID
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for OZOLID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OZOLID
- LINOPIK OD TABLET SR(5 tablet sr in strip)Auxiliare Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 79/tablet srRs. 395same price
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for OZOLID
- Do not take the medicine, if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not eat or have foods such as aged cheese or meat, soy sauce, pickled, fermented or smoked meat, sauerkraut, tap beer or red wine which may contain tyramine that might react with your drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use linezolid, if you have taken a drug called MAO inhibitor ( like isocarboxazid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine )in the past 14 days. A dangerous drug interaction could occur.
Frequently asked questions for OZOLID
Q.What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q.How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.