food interaction for NORPACE
alcohol interaction for NORPACE
pregnancy interaction for NORPACE
lactation interaction for NORPACE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NORPACE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for NORPACE 100 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking NORPACE 100 MG CAPSULE
- 23%Four Times A Day
- 23%Thrice A Day
- 23%Twice A Day
- 15%Alternate Day
- 15%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for NORPACENo substitutes found
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for NORPACE
- Inform the doctor if you are suffering from hypokalaemia (low levels of potassium in your blood); low blood sugar; diabetes; glaucoma (raised pressure in the eye which causes painful eyes with blurred vision); enlarged prostate; liver or kidney problems; myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease causing weak muscles and unusual tiredness), urinary retention, malnutrition.
- Consult your doctor if you have memory, attention span problems or difficulty thinking clearly.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as disopyramide may affect your ability to concentrate and react quickly, blurred vision or become dizzy or light-headed.
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes and drink caffeine-containing beverages as these can increase the irritability of your heart and interfere with the action of disopyramide.
- Do not use disopyramide for any untreated heart rhythm disorder without consulting the doctor.
- You should be frequently monitored for heart function using electrocardiogram (ECG, or tracing of heart) while taking disopyramide.
- Do not skip doses or change dosing schedule as it may worsen the condition.
- Do not become overheated and avoid heat strokes during hot weather or exercise.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for NORPACE
Q.Is disopyramide used to treat eczema?
Disopyramide is not used to treat eczema
Q.What is disopyramide phosphate?
Disopyramide phosphate is an anti-arrhythmic drug available for oral administration in immediate-release and controlled-release capsules containing 100 mg or 150 mg of disopyramide base, present as the phosphate.