Information about Clotrimazole
Clotrimazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How Clotrimazole works
Clotrimazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Available Medicine for Clotrimazole
AbzorbSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹80 to ₹1424 variant(s)
Candid-VGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹41 to ₹1336 variant(s)
CanestenBayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹66 to ₹1466 variant(s)
SurfazFranco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹23 to ₹1356 variant(s)
₹90 to ₹1375 variant(s)
ImidilHetero Drugs Ltd
₹30 to ₹864 variant(s)
Orasep OTElan Pharma India Pvt Ltd
ClobenIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹17 to ₹1392 variant(s)
Clenorush TrocheDWD Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹32 to ₹872 variant(s)
Expert advice for Clotrimazole
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Few tips to prevent infection:
- Keep your feet clean and dry, particularly between the toes.
- Cut your nails short and prefer open-toe shoes for everyday use.
- Keep your vagina clean and dry.
- Use a separate clean towel for the infected area.
- Take a shower with antifungal soap after gyming or severe sweating.
- Never share your socks, shoes, and towel with others.
- Apply a sufficient amount to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Inform your doctor if the infection does not clear up even after four weeks of treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
- If used topically on the nipple area, wash breasts before feeding your child.
- Do not apply Clotrimazole on cuts or burns. Keep away from children.