Information about Clotrimazole
Clotrimazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How Clotrimazole works
Clotrimazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Clotrimazole
Vomiting, Nausea, Stomach pain, Abdominal cramp
Available Medicine for Clotrimazole
AbzorbSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹75 to ₹1314 variant(s)
Candid-VGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹41 to ₹1026 variant(s)
CanestenBayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹45 to ₹1337 variant(s)
SurfazFranco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹34 to ₹1124 variant(s)
₹82 to ₹1144 variant(s)
ImidilHetero Drugs Ltd
₹30 to ₹734 variant(s)
Orasep OTElan Pharma India Pvt Ltd
ClobenIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹17 to ₹1102 variant(s)
Clenorush TrocheDWD Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹32 to ₹592 variant(s)
Expert advice for Clotrimazole
- Your doctor has prescribed Clotrimazole to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Take it with food preferably at the same time every day.
- Inform your doctor immediately if there is no improvement in your infection after two to three weeks of treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- You might be asked for monitoring of liver function if you are taking Clotrimazole for more than one month.