food interaction for NISUL
alcohol interaction for NISUL
pregnancy interaction for NISUL
lactation interaction for NISUL
medicine interaction for NISUL
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NISUL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NISUL
- NISE 100MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4.38/tabletRs. 65.75pay 368% more per tablet
- NIMULID 100 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 5.14/tabletRs. 77.10pay 449% more per tablet
- NOBEL 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 2.84/tabletRs. 28.43pay 203% more per tablet
- NIMUTAB 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.11/tabletRs. 51.14pay 446% more per tablet
- NIMODOL 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.37/tabletRs. 43.65pay 366% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR NISUL
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NISUL
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.