food interaction for NIMICA
alcohol interaction for NIMICA
pregnancy interaction for NIMICA
lactation interaction for NIMICA
medicine interaction for NIMICA
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NIMICA
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NIMICA 100 MG TABLET DT
Patients taking NIMICA 100 MG TABLET DT
- 57%Thrice A Day
- 29%Twice A Day
- 14%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR NIMICA
- DENIM JUICY 100 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.40/tablet dtRs. 44pay 2% more per tablet dt
- DOLIDE 100 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Embiotic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.42/tablet dtRs. 34.20save 20% more per tablet dt
- NIQ 100MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Que Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 2/tablet dtRs. 20save 53% more per tablet dt
- NIMULET 100 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Swiss Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 2/tablet dtRs. 20save 53% more per tablet dt
- GINIM 100MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Prayas PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.45/tablet dtRs. 14.53save 66% more per tablet dt
Expert advice FOR NIMICA
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NIMICA
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.