food interaction for NIMETER
alcohol interaction for NIMETER
pregnancy interaction for NIMETER
lactation interaction for NIMETER
medicine interaction for NIMETER
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NIMETER
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NIMETER
- NIMTAZ 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Health Care Formulations Pvt LtdRs. 0.39/ML of suspensionRs. 23.50save 7% more per ML of suspension
- NIQ P 100 MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Que Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.47/ML of suspensionRs. 28pay 11% more per ML of suspension
- NULEB 100MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.43/ML of suspensionRs. 13pay 3% more per ML of suspension
- SIDLIDE 100MG SUSPENSION(450 ML suspension in bottle)Menarini India Pvt LtdRs. 0.18/ML of suspensionRs. 81.87save 57% more per ML of suspension
- SPANIM 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Medispan LtdRs. 0.25/ML of suspensionRs. 15.25save 39% more per ML of suspension
Expert advice FOR NIMETER
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NIMETER
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.