food interaction for SIDLIDE
alcohol interaction for SIDLIDE
pregnancy interaction for SIDLIDE
lactation interaction for SIDLIDE
medicine interaction for SIDLIDE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SIDLIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SIDLIDE
- NIMETER 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Gujarat Terce Laboratories LtdRs. 0.42/ML of suspensionRs. 25.18pay 131% more per ML of suspension
- NIMTAZ 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Health Care Formulations Pvt LtdRs. 0.39/ML of suspensionRs. 23.50pay 115% more per ML of suspension
- NIQ P 100 MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Que Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.47/ML of suspensionRs. 28pay 157% more per ML of suspension
- NULEB 100MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.43/ML of suspensionRs. 13pay 138% more per ML of suspension
- SPANIM 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Medispan LtdRs. 0.25/ML of suspensionRs. 15.25pay 40% more per ML of suspension
Expert advice FOR SIDLIDE
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR SIDLIDE
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.