food interaction for NAM
alcohol interaction for NAM
pregnancy interaction for NAM
lactation interaction for NAM
medicine interaction for NAM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NAM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NAM
- NIMETER 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Gujarat Terce Laboratories LtdRs. 0.42/ML of suspensionRs. 25.18pay 33% more per ML of suspension
- NIMTAZ 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Health Care Formulations Pvt LtdRs. 0.39/ML of suspensionRs. 23.50pay 24% more per ML of suspension
- NIQ P 100 MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Que Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.47/ML of suspensionRs. 28pay 48% more per ML of suspension
- NULEB 100MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.43/ML of suspensionRs. 13pay 38% more per ML of suspension
- SIDLIDE 100MG SUSPENSION(450 ML suspension in bottle)Menarini India Pvt LtdRs. 0.18/ML of suspensionRs. 81.87save 42% more per ML of suspension
Expert advice FOR NAM
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NAM
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.