food interaction for NEXONAC
alcohol interaction for NEXONAC
pregnancy interaction for NEXONAC
lactation interaction for NEXONAC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NEXONAC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NEXONAC
- XEROFLAM 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Helios PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.38/GM of gelRs. 71.50save 11% more per GM of gel
- XEROFLAM ULTRA 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Helios PharmaceuticalsRs. 3/GM of gelRs. 90pay 13% more per GM of gel
- ADIFLAM 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.13/GM of gelRs. 34save 57% more per GM of gel
- MISONAC 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 2.90/GM of gelRs. 87.10pay 9% more per GM of gel
- DOLFRE 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Ravenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.12/GM of gelRs. 63.71save 20% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for NEXONAC
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Frequently asked questions for NEXONAC
Q.Is diclofenac topical a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction.