Medicine Overview of Nefrogard Tablet
How to use Nefrogard Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nefrogard Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Nefrogard Tablet works
Alpha ketoanalogue belongs to a class of drugs called as nutritional supplements. It follows same catabolic pathways as amino acids and works by improving the metabolism of protein in the body thereby improving the renal function.
In Depth Information on Nefrogard Tablet
Expert advice for Nefrogard Tablet
- Always take alpha ketoanalogue along with meals to allow proper absorption and metabolism.
- Ensure that you main adequate calorie intake during alpha ketoanalogue therapy.
- You will be regularly monitored for serum calcium levels while taking alpha ketoanalogue.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from phenylketonuria (inborn error of metabolism involving impaired metabolism of the amino acid phenylalanine).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to alpha ketoanalouge or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in blood), disturbed amino acid metabolism.
- Do not take if suffering from hereditary phenylketonuria.
Nefrogard Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Nefrogard Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Nefrogard Tablet d+more
uring lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Nefrogard Tablet alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Nefrogard Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with ki+more
dney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nefrogard Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Nefroga+more
rd Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nefrogard Tablet: GNC, SAF, DFP, PVP, NVY, OIP, HRV, RUS, INC, UMP, GPT, BSN, DHR, MAM, AAY, DYG, BBS, SHP, NWP, RSA, LCC, CLT, HGI, SBA, MOM, USF, THP, AAR, PNT, HEX, JVN, EMB, SHM, MAX, ZVP, SWP, GBL, EQN, RHL, TRP, DDR, AVN, SDM, SSA, RJH, ADT, RSS, GTK, RKS, HAT, IPL, WSI, MAK, ARD, JVO, ATP, PTI, JIV, WLC, SAT, 9T9, SHD, SVH, NVL, ENP, OWP, HBV, HMP, KHH, PEN, JMJ, MPC, SBL, MLC, SRG, ATL, DPP, DPL, MMS, SJP, STA, IAD, NDP, NNH, PPR, GPP, SWA, GTC, HIP, DLP, BDN, BIO, MSD, FGH, AYU, OLT, OHM, LHA, RHW, PLT, SCH, BMJ, BTM, AGT, AMR, RPP
Substitutes for Nefrogard
No substitutes found for this medicine