Medicine Overview of Ketoalfa Tablet
Uses of Ketoalfa Tablet
Ketoalfa Tablet is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
Side effects of Ketoalfa Tablet
Increased calcium level in blood, Decreased calcium level in blood.
How to use Ketoalfa Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Ketoalfa Tablet at a fixed time.
How Ketoalfa Tablet works
Alpha ketoanalogue belongs to a class of drugs called as nutritional supplements. It follows same catabolic pathways as amino acids and works by improving the metabolism of protein in the body thereby improving the renal function.
In Depth Information on Ketoalfa Tablet
Expert advice for Ketoalfa Tablet
- Always take alpha ketoanalogue along with meals to allow proper absorption and metabolism.
- Ensure that you main adequate calorie intake during alpha ketoanalogue therapy.
- You will be regularly monitored for serum calcium levels while taking alpha ketoanalogue.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from phenylketonuria (inborn error of metabolism involving impaired metabolism of the amino acid phenylalanine).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to alpha ketoanalouge or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in blood), disturbed amino acid metabolism.
- Do not take if suffering from hereditary phenylketonuria.
Special precautions for Ketoalfa Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Ketoalfa Tablet d+more
uring lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Ketoalfa Tablet alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Ketoalfa Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with ki+more
dney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Ketoalfa Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Ketoalf+more
a Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
User Submitted Feedback For Ketoalfa 200mg Tablet
Patients taking Ketoalfa Tablet
Thrice A Day
Twice A Day
Once A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
Increased calcium level in blood
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 6
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Ketoalfa Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Ketoalfa Tablet: 9T9, LCC, HIP, MOM, AYU, ENP, PSP, GNC, KHH, LHA, BIO, RUS, STA, AGT, DDR, PTS, DFP, MMS, GTK, RJH, OLT, BTM, FGH, EQN, MAK, JIV, ZVP, SBL, PEN, ADT, USF, NVL, JMJ, NDP, NWP, OIP, BSN, HEX, GPT, MAX, DPP, HBV, OHM, RSS, DYG, GTC, IPL, DLP, BLP, DEL, SHP, HGI, SAT, PLT, ATP, SSA, EMB, BDN, PNT, SBA, MPC, OWP, RPP, SWA, AAY, RKS, SHM, ATL, WSI, SJP