Medicine Overview of Nadropar Injection
Side effects of Nadropar Injection
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use Nadropar Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Nadropar Injection works
Nadropar 2850iu injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Nadropar Injection
Expert advice for Nadropar Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have liver disease, kidney disease or gastrointestinal ulceration.
- You may need to regularly check and monitor for anti-factor Xa concentration, plasma and hemoglobin concentration and International Normalized Ratio (INR) during treatment with Nadroparin.
- Your platelet counts should be determined prior to the commencement of therapy and twice a week for the duration of Nadroparin therapy.
- Discontinue Nadroparin and seek immediate medical attention if you suffer from thrombocytopenia (deficiency of platelets in the blood).
- Nadroparin may interfere with certain laboratory tests like liver function tests.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications such as aspirin or other drugs to reduce blood clotting such as warfarin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Nadropar 2850IU Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Nadropar 2850IU Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Nadropar 2850IU In+more
jection during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Nadropar 2850IU Injection alters the+more
ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Nadropar 2850IU Injection should be used with caution in pat+more
ients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Nadropar 2850IU Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Nadropa+more
r 2850IU Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Olsertain 40mg Tablet, Telma 20mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet, Temsan 40mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Nadroparin, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Nadropar Injection
Cardioparin 2850IU Injection
Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹240.5/ml of Injection