Medicine Overview of Nac Gel
Nac Gel is used in rheumatic pain, muscle pain, arthralgia and musculo-skeletal pain.
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
Nac Gel is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of prostaglandin, that causes allergy symptoms and inflammation (swelling and redness).
In Depth Information on Nac Gel
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Nac Gel related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Nac Gel may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Nac Gel is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Nac Gel does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Nac Gel in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Nac Gel in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nac Gel: RSA, LMS, PMA, MPC, BLE, BBS, UMP, DPL, RPP, EQN, BGS, TOM, RDR, JVN, HMP, OWP, SBA, BIO, NNP, DFP, RWP, NTB, SGC, AYM, P2P, DGN, MMS, GPP, NVL, SBL, AWS, QLF, AGT, HSP, NNH, SVS, PVP, CLT, 9T9, SJP, RSS, BSN, GPT, DZY, JHC, NDP, ENP, DVH, OIP, ARD, HAT, PTI, JBT, MSD, HGI, KIS, THP, GHR, VDH, MAM, BHS, MDO, IAD, DYG, ADT, EVP, MAX, SWA, GBL, DHR, MDH, KMC, HNP, ZPR, JVO, PPR, AMR, USF, SDM, VJS, EMB, MAK, VRS, TNH, BDN, LHA, PLT, SYN, PRN, MAP, HEX, SGH, RPI, ANT, MLC, DPP, QTM, ESY, PEN, SVH, IPL, ZEL, WSI, STA, SAF, AYU, RJH, FGH, VNS, KHH, NXG, JSL, WHL, NWP, HTS, SRG, RHW, ZVP, HIP, NVY, EPS, SSA, TFP, PWN, JIV, RUS, PNT, GTK, HBV, ATL, HZF, OLT, SHC, SCH, SPD, KHC, SWP, RHL, BAP, SHD, SLN, INC, AVS, GTC, RKS, BHM, BLS, UBL, CHP, OHM, BHP, GNC, BMJ, ABP, ATP, SMN, AAR, RDH, TRP, HPC, DAO, NSL, BTM, NAS, BAL, DHP, LCC, AAY