food interaction for MYGRIS
alcohol interaction for MYGRIS
pregnancy interaction for MYGRIS
lactation interaction for MYGRIS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MYGRIS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MYGRIS
- DISTINON 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 7.78/tabletRs. 77.79same price
- GRAVITOR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.28/tabletRs. 132.80pay 71% more per tablet
- MYESTIN 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 13.30/tabletRs. 133pay 71% more per tablet
- PYODISTIG 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.30/tabletRs. 133pay 71% more per tablet
- MUSTONE 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 4% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MYGRIS
- Do not start or continue the pyridostigmine medication if you are allergic to pyridostigmine or any other ingredient in the medicine.
- Do not take pyridostigmine if you have recently had coronary obstruction (heart attack); slow heart beat or any other heart condition; asthma; or stomach ulcer.
- Avoid taking pyridostigmine if you have fits (epilepsy) or Parkinson’s disease; an overactive thyroid gland; bladder or bowel obstruction.
Frequently asked questions FOR MYGRIS
Q. Is pyridostigmine a narcotic/steroid/ immunosuppressant/ anticholinesterase?
Pyridostigmine is parasympathomimetic and not a narcotic/ steroid/immunosuppressant. It acts by inhibiting the enzyme called as acetylcholinesterase
Q. What is pyridostigmine/ pyridostigmine bromide/pyridostigmine 60 mg is used for?
Pyridostigmine is used to treat neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness (myasthenia gravis), paralytic ileus and postoperative urinary retention, reversal of neuromuscular blockade
Q. What class is pyridostigmine?
Pyridostigmine belongs to the group of medicines called parasympathomimetics
Q. Does pyridostigmine cause weight gain?
Pyridostigmine causing weight gain is very rare. However consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q. How does pyridostigmine work/ treat myasthenia gravis?
It works by inhibiting the enzyme called as acetylcholinesterase and thus allows free transmission of nerve impulses across the neuromuscular junction.